The Whitehouse Consultancy has launched its 2019 pro bono scheme and is calling for applications from third sector organisations interested in receiving three months of free political communications consulting and support.
The Whitehouse Consultancy is an award-winning issues-led communications agency with decades of experience in public affairs, press and media relations, stakeholder engagement, crisis communications and training. It supports long-term business and policy objectives and runs high-profile campaigns for clients in the private, public and charitable sectors that influence public opinion, policy, legislation and regulations, and builds support among key opinion formers and decision makers.
Through its pro bono scheme Whitehouse offers organisations aiming to make a real and constructive difference to society the opportunity to contribute to the development of political policy, which they might not otherwise participate in. The successful organisation will benefit from three months of support from the consultancy, helping them to push forward their policy objectives via a fixed-term project that can include any of: a parliamentary reception; a series of one-on-one meetings and a roundtable/panel event (Westminster/Brussels/devolved nations); media training and identifying speaking opportunities; a public awareness raising campaign; or a policy audit report.
Candidate organisations will be considered on the following criteria:
- Dynamism of the organisation, its application and general approach
- Desire for achieving change in public policy and a reasonable understanding of this environment
- Clarity and focus of the organisations’ aims and objectives for a public affairs campaign
- Willingness and ability of the organisation to invest time and own resources to a public affairs campaign
- Current level of statutory funding
- The degree to which the work of the organisation reflects the ideals and values of our company and our team
Organisations interested in applying for the pro bono scheme should fill out the application form and send to Laura McCarthy (Laura.McCarthy@whitehousecomms.com) no later than 29th July 2019. For questions about the pro bono scheme, please contact +44 (0)20 7061 6355. Shortlisted applicants will be expected to meet with members of the Whitehouse team prior to a final decision being made.